blood-brain barrier, brain metastases, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, cancer, chemotherapy, cisplatin, dasatinib, docetaxel, ER-, gold nanoparticles, metformin, Nanoparticles, natural products, paclitaxel, plants, triple negative, type 2 diabetes, vitamin E
Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this special edition of the AAPS Blog Roundup features breast cancer research presented at our recent AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Have a perspective on one of these stories? Submit your post to the AAPS Blog!
- Evaluation of Cytotoxic Activity of Selected Edible Plants in Nigeria on Three Human Cancer Cell Lines, by Bolaji Oluremi, Johnson Adeniji, and Enitan Adenuga
- Role of N-hydroxy-L-Arginine as an Indicator in Estrogen-Negative Breast Cancer Prognosis, by Srinidi Mohan and Jodi McCaffrey
- Preclinical Evaluation of Docetaxel-Loaded Blood-Brain Barrier-Penetrating Nanoparticles: Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy in a Mouse Model of Brain Metastases of Breast Cancer, by Jason Li, Chunsheng He, Ping Cai, et al
- Targeted Delivery of Anticancer Drugs to Cancer Cells Using Multifunction Gold Nanoparticles, by Sungmun Lee and Nahla Rizk
- Cation-Selective Transporters Are Central to the Antitumor Efficacy of Metformin against Breast Cancer, by Hao Cai, Ruth Everett, and Dhiren Thakker
- Enhancing the Effect of Chemotherapeutic Drugs in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Therapy Using Small Molecular Targets, by Grace Allotey-Babington and Martin Dsouza
- Improved Therapeutic Efficacy of Paclitaxel in Combinational Chemotherapy, by Muntimadugu Eameema and Wahid Khan
- Modulation of Immune Response along with Bax and bcl-2 Mediated Enhanced Apoptosis in Breast Cancer Cells via Paclitaxel Loaded Vitamin E Nanoemulsion, by Vivek Pawar and Manish Chourasia